So what's the answer to watching the latest movies on a budget? Well, there's two options:
1) Women, you can stuff your purse with goodies such as Reese's pieces or even a Ziploc bag full of freshly popped popcorn, and maybe a can or two of Pepsi (this requires your big purse. ;-) )
2) You can rent from Netflix for super-duper cheap! I used to love going to blockbuster and renting movies, but ever since Netflix came on the scene, I haven't strayed. :-)
Here's how Netflix works:
1) You log on to Netflix & select a movie.
2) They ship it & you receive it 1-2 days later.
3) You watch your movie.
4) Put the DVD in the shipping envelope that came with the movie.
5) Put the DVD in your mailbox & let your postal carrier take it away. :)
Here are the different plans you can choose from:
(Personally, I use the $9/month plan.)
The best part about Netflix? No late fees! EVER!
No matter if you choose to sneak snacks in the movie theater or rent via Netflix, you're bound to save yourself some money and that's what it's all about! ;-)
(aka Bargain Hunter)